M&W’s lifting equipment is manufactured to perform without compromise. The strength of our equipment allows our customers to build a lasting reputation. As the midwest's premier manufacturer of lifting equipment, M&W is setting industry standards for performance and innovation. Our strength-tested, American-manufactured lifting equipment keeps operations moving forward efficiently and safely, protecting what matters most: people.
Our lifting equipment works hard so that your customers’ hard work can continue. As you consider the lifting equipment on the market, look for the manufacturer and distributor with the ability to build, support, train, and maintain the highest quality of materials available.
Our adjustable economy lifting beams offer customers individually load-tested equipment that exceeds all ASME B30, 20 and OSHA requirements and regulations. With compatibility and engineering especially designed for low headroom operation scenarios, lifting beams from M&W adjust quickly for unbalanced loads.
• Manufactured to exceed all ASME B30.20 and OSHA regulations.
• Painted safety yellow for increased visibility.
• ALL Lifting Beams proof loaded and shipped with certification paperwork.
• Durable construction ideally suited to jobsite or warehouse use.
• Quick and easy adjustment of unbalanced loads.
• Ideally suited to low headroom applications.
• Shackle bottoms standard for rigging connections.
• Swivel hooks, eye hooks and custom connections available: Call for ordering assistance.
• Made in U.S.A.
• Custom designs available - call for engineering.
• ALL lifting equipment individually proof loaded per OSHA requirements.
• Beams supplied standard with shackle connections.
Lifting equipment needs to pass the test of safety and dependability if its going to be something that companies will put their name on. To download the M&W lifting equipment catalog and for ordering information for custom-built, strength-tested, reliable lifting beams that stand up to the toughest conditions, contact M&W today.